Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Trends for 20-10

The wedding dress trend post inspired me to collaborate more general wedding trends for the year.
My personal favourite - mismatched bridesmaids dresses. I thought of doing this for my own wedding playing with colours, but then with the style of wedding we wanted, it didn't seem like it would completely work. I love the idea of chosing a colour palate and letting the wedding party chose the style of dress that suits them best.
Birdcage Veils - vintage styles are coming back

Edible Wedding Favors -Candy buffets are a wonderful late night treat for guests!
Colour Trends
Spring / Summer Turquoise, platinum, coral, pale yellow & champagne
Fall / Winter Deep red, teal, violet, mocha, sage
AND another personal favourite - Edible Topiaries!














No comments:

Post a Comment