Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Magnet Street Weddings

I was casually browsing through ads and I came across an interesting write up. I followed up the ad by finding the company online - Magnet Street Weddings. I was intrigued to see what exactly they had to offer (mainly quality) so I placed my 'free sample order' and it arrived a few days later. Upon opening the package, I found numerous gorgeous wedding paraphernalia - from Save the Date magnets to an actual invite with 2 samples for the inside. I must say, if I was a bride again - this site would be bookmarked!! Their catalogue features numerous styles and designs to really fit anyone's wedding theme. By giving their customers a free sample BEFORE purchasing an entire set sight unseen, I think this company is a hidden gem!
Feel free to check them out online and order your 'fun' sample package today!
http://www.magnetstreetweddings.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment