Friday, August 13, 2010

Milton Photographer

Last weekend I had the pleasure of working with Aron Goss of Calculated Style. I was recommended to check out Aron when a couple decided to book my services with 7 weeks to go! The photographers I originally had in mind were of course all booked, and Aron's portfolio simply amazed me. Calculated Style was voted the 2009 platinum winner of best photography studio and the 2009 diamond winner of best photographer by the Milton Champion.
Aron was so down to earth, taking the time to get to know more about me and my business between our dinner courses.
If you are looking for an amazing photographer with a mix of traditional and unique ideas for your wedding, engagement, or family photography I would not hesitate to highly recommend Aron!
Check out his site www.calculatedstyle.com for links to his amazing work and his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment